Julie & Brad Matchett
Hello, we’re Brad and Julie and we are delighted to be the owners of Driving Miss Daisy Dunedin North and Harbour. We love everything our beautiful city has to offer and along with our two children we enjoy getting out and about in Otago.
Coming from a background in aged care and teaching we’ve seen first-hand how important maintaining mobility and independence is to the quality of life.
At Driving Miss Daisy, we pride ourselves on providing a caring and compassionate service. Whether it be an outing to the cinema, assistance with grocery shopping, or getting to an appointment, we can tailor any outing to suit your needs. Perhaps you’d like a companion to attend your medical appointments with you and take notes, or assistance with picking up your prescriptions from the pharmacy on the way home. And we’re only too happy to assist with transporting your furry friends to the vets as well. Your journey with us is completely designed by you, and tailored to your needs to help you live your best life.
- We have EFTPOS machines in all our fleet.
- We are an approved Total Mobility scheme provider which means you’ll get a 75% discount with your Total Mobility card.
- All our staff are trained in first aid and are police vetted, providing you with peace of mind for yourself or your loved ones.
- We are an ACC contracted supplier and organise your transport requirements to assist with your recovery.
- We will provide a quote before your journey with us.
We are a pre-booked service which ensures we turn up on time, every time, to greet you at your door.
Give us a call, to assist you with your companion and travel needs… we’re family when family can’t be there.