Become a Daisy Driver
If you’d like to become a Daisy Driver there are a number of important requirements, which you must consider.
Please read through the list of these below, and if you are still interested please contact your local Franchise.
- p-endorsement – All of our Drivers require a p-endorsement on their Driver’s License – check out this link for more information and note that costs to obtain a p-endorsement can vary. http://www.nzta.govt.nz/resources/factsheets/42/docs/42-p-endor.pdf
- Police Vetting – All Drivers are asked to complete a police check , this includes a Children/Youth/Elderly and Vulnerable Adult check.
- Current First Aid Certificate – All of our Drivers must complete a 1 day First Aid Course.
- AA Advanced Driver Assessment – All Drivers are required to complete an AA Advanced Driver Assessment. This is a 60 minute one on one session with an AA Driving Instructor. The Instructor will conduct a full assessment of driving behaviour, attitude and capability from a health and safety perspective.
- Total Mobility Unit Standards are required to be completed. These vary depending on the area you are driving in and your Franchisee will provide you with the necessary information regarding these.
- Dementia Friends – All Drivers are required to complete the online Dementia Friend training.
If you have read the information above and would like to register your interest to become a Driving Miss Daisy Driver please complete the form below: