The price of a new Franchise is based on the territory you wish to purchase, and prices vary from $30,000 to $35,000 (plus the car). Prices for existing businesses are available upon application. You will purchase or lease a sign written, fit-for-purpose car to provide the service. Our franchise is run from home so has low start-up costs and low overheads.
The initial franchise fee provides you with:
- An established brand with nationwide recognition
- Comprehensive business systems for invoicing, bookings and cashbook
- Nationwide marketing initiatives including website and multimedia advertising
- Comprehensive training and operation manuals
- Step by step business set up process
- Well recognised and respected national brand
- Ongoing support
- System and technology upgrades
- Support with marketing material, software and research on new trends and benefits
- Established quality and high standards of excellence
- Established external relationships with organisations such as Age Concern, Alzheimer’s Society, Child Cancer Foundation and many other national bodies
Our franchisee training programme includes:
- Operating and managing a Driving Miss Daisy franchise
- Sales and marketing tools
- How to grow your business
- Extensive company set up
- Bookkeeping and accounting
- Compliance and reporting
Your return on investment depends on your personal investment of time and energy. Our franchisees are supported to grow their business, with the goal of increasing vehicles in their territory and thereby providing the best service possible for their clients.
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity please contact us.