We have a limited number of Franchise areas still available in New Zealand, along with existing Franchise areas which come up for sale from time to time – so if you are interested in buying a franchise please express your interest as per below.
Currently we have Franchise opportunities in: Whangarei, Auckland (Hobsonville, Pakuranga, St Johns, Mangere Bridge), Taupo, Rotorua, Gisborne, Christchurch Central, Levin, Wanaka, Gore and Queenstown.
As a Driving Miss Daisy Franchise Owner you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself, so come and be a part of the 50 plus Daisies in this growing and caring industry.
Driving Miss Daisy NZ Ltd offers great support as well as ongoing training. The Franchise you purchase will give you a licence to operate in an exclusive territory using the Driving Miss Daisy systems and brand. We are looking for Franchise Owners who have:
- excellent interpersonal skills
- a caring attitude towards others
- self-motivation and are energetic and enthusiastic
- a determination to succeed
- honesty, integrity and trustworthiness
The price of a new Franchise is based on the territory you wish to purchase, and prices vary from $25,000 to $30,000 (plus the car).
It is important that we are able to develop a quality working relationship, as the commitment is for the long term. If you are interested in purchasing a Driving Miss Daisy Franchise, the process is as follows:
- Register your interest by filling out the Enquiry Form below
- Completion of a Confidentiality Deed
- Completion of an Information Form
- Provision of the Driving Miss Daisy Disclosure Document
- An interview with you in person where you are provided with more information
- A phone call to an existing Franchise Owner
- A request of a deposit to secure your Franchise Territory
- Provision of the Franchise Agreement for you and your advisors
To get the ball rolling and answer any questions you may have, please fill in your details here. This will generate an email to our Head Office who will be in contact with you in due course.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your interest.